Our annual Auction & Dinner event is held each spring and is an important fundraiser for the school.
2013 Auction Specifics
When: Saturday May 4th from 5:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Where: University Christian Church
Ticket Price: $30 per person, which includes dinner, drinks, and the auction.
Childcare: Available onsite for children age 1+ at a rate of $15 per child, RSVP by April 15th to guarantee space.
RSVP: Auction Registration
Why and How to Donate
We are seeking donations from businesses and community members to ensure that we meet (and exceed) our goal of raising $30,000 this year. If you have a service, gift certificate, or item to donate for the event, please send us your information by:
Completing the convenient online donation form: Donate
Downloading the PDF Procurement Form and sending it to us at:
Cooperative Children’s Center
4759 15th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105
As an Auction donor you will receive:
- Your name and a description of your donated item(s) in the Auction catalog
- Display of your items (and any promotional materials you provide) throughout the event
- Recognition in our monthly newsletter which is distributed to all Co-op members
- A certificate mailed to you to display thanking you for supporting our school
Funds raised from this year’s Auction will allow the Co-op to:
- Provide early childhood education that facilitates social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth, preparing our graduates for success in Kindergarten and beyond
- Offer financial aid to families in need
- Maintain our class sizes with low ratios of teachers to children
- Support our teachers by providing reasonable wages, health benefits, and a generous vacation package
- Continue to meet the national standards for accreditation through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)