Welcome to the Cooperative Children’s Center!
- We are a private, parent-owned, non-profit preschool center. Parents play a major role in the program and the classroom.
- Our program is designed by creative, talented, nurturing educators who are committed to working with children and their families.
- Our program has three rooms: the Sun Room (children 1-2 years), the Star Room (children 2-3 years), and the Moon-Comet Room (children 3-5 years).
- All-day program with flexible pick-up and drop off times. Families can choose to attend part time, 2-4 days a week, or full time, 5 days a week.
- Located in the heart of the University District 5315 Roosevelt Way NE, just north of the Seattle Public Library University Branch.
- Bike and bus accessible.
- Early Achievers participant.
- Curriculum-based with an emphasis on FUN!
We are an engaged and inclusive community of parents, teachers, and children. At our school, we provide a safe and creative environment that fosters the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth of our children. Our curriculum centers on instilling respect for self and for others, and on developing a joy of learning through play.